Prescription Renewal Form
North Gate Medical Centre operates a policy of accepting repeat prescription requests in written form only.
This policy is in place to:
- Ensure maximum patient safety.
- Ensure that patients are aware of the medications they are requesting.
- Reduce the risk of prescribing of unnecessary medications.
- Ensure accurate records of patient medication requests are retained.
- Minimise human error.
- Repeat prescriptions will only be issued within 5 days of being due and therefore we do ask that you only order your prescription within 7 days of being due.
We aim to have all prescription requests reviewed within 3 working days. Please do not attend surgery to collect your prescription prior to this period.
Prescription Request Forms can be delivered to North Gate Medical Centre by the following means:
1) On-line – Please fill in website on-line form
2) Hand delivered – Please download the Prescription Request form at www.northgatemedicalcentre.ie and place in request box at reception