In 3 years (2015 – 2018) of 197 critically ill patients transferred because of acute emergency only 3 patients accessed care at their destination hospital within 90 minutes!
Health Equality For the South East
- The Cardiac Cath Lab at University Hospital Waterford (UHW) serves the southeast region but only operates Monday – Friday, 9 – 5pm
- All other regions in the country have 24/7 cardiac cover and access to more than one Cath Lab.
HSFSE – ‘Health Equality for the South East’ Needs Help
We are asking you to support:
- Our right to receive equitable healthcare.
- Our right to receive full regional health services at UHW.
- Our right to timely treatment for citizens suffering a heart attack in the southeast.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE HSFSE WEBSITE