Dissolution of GP Partnership at North Gate Medical Centre – Your Action is required
As a valued patient of North Gate Medical Centre, we are contacting you to advise that, as and from the 1st of August 2021, the practice partnership of Dr Mark Walsh and Dr Nicola Walsh, Dr Karl Roulston and Dr Niamh Carew will end. All the below will continue to practice in New Ross.
- Dr Mark Walsh & Dr Nicola Walsh will practice at Walsh Medical Practice located at North Gate in John Street.
- Dr Karl Roulston & Dr Niamh Carew will practice at Ross Family Practice located in Mountgarrett, (opposite Kelly’s Garage)
We are now asking all of our patients to complete a form confirming the practice they wish to attend from the 1st of August 2021. This is to confirm that the medical records of each patient is held only at one practice. To confirm you and your family’s continued care at the practice of your choice, we ask you to click on the below button and choose the practice you would like to attend. Please complete and submit by Wednesday 30th of June 2021. Your records will then be transferred to your chosen practice.
Updated 15th June
We are receiving a lot of queries at present, we would be grateful if you could read all the below information before contacting the practice.
HSE IT system cyber attack
- Health care services continue to be severely impacted by the cyber-attack
- Health services are planning to operate essential services within contingency arrangements for the next number of weeks
- EDs are open for all emergencies but are very busy. Only attend if you need urgent care.
- Steady progress is being made across the acute services however significant delays remain across many areas.
- People can check updates on services that are affected on the HSE website service updates page.
COVID-19: Vaccine Programme
- Cohort 4 – 2nd vaccine – Friday 25th June – ELIGIBLE PATIENTS have been contacted
- Cohort 7 – 2nd vaccine – Wednesday 7th & Friday 9th July – ELIGIBLE PATIENTS have been contacted
Covid19: Applying for illness Benefit
If you are a close contact or self-isolating you may be entitled to illness benefit Click here for details. If you require a medical certificate from the GP for your illness benefit please email email@example.com. You must include your Date of Birth, Address, and Documentation from the HSE confirming covid test or close contact.
- Social Welfare and work certificates must be requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19: Returning to work safely
North Gate do not provide fit to return to work certs. HSE have clear guidelines for Employers and Employees in relation to their safe return to work. For you convenience you can click here to view these HSE Guidelines
COVID-19: Applying for Renewal of Driving Licence
Under Covid-19 Level 5 Government restrictions effective from 6 January 2021, NDLS has restricted access to driving licence renewal appointments. Click here for further information of contact them directly by:-