A modern dynamic GP Surgery in the heart of New Ross.
North Gate Medical Centre has been providing General Practice Care to the people of New Ross and surrounding areas for over 100 years. Our aim is to provide excellent general practice care in an empathetic, caring manner where the needs of our patients are our priority.
- Our medical team includes six General Practitioners, a GP Registrar, four Nurses and a Clinical Manager. We also have a Practice Manager and a hard working Administration Team.
- We provide a very wide range of services including management of Acute Illness, Women’s Health, Minor Surgery, Travel Vaccinations and Immunisations. We pride ourselves on our management of chronic illness and we have dedicated clinics which cover Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes Mellitus and COPD.
- We are available for appointments from 09:00hrs-12:30hrs and 14:00hrs-17:00hrs Monday to Friday.
- We offer an Emergency Clinic each day for patients who need to be seen on that day and cannot wait for a scheduled appointment. We ask that you do not access this service for non-urgent items and routine visits.
- Care-Doc provides an Emergency Service between 18:00hrs-09:00hrs Monday to Friday and from 12:00hrs Saturday until 09:00hrs on Monday.